Friday, April 12, 2024

New Full Length Out Now!

So my long in the works 3rd full-length instrumental project was finally released today. I started work on it back in 2021 and unlike previous projects I had no deadline and no rules that I had to follow. It was a fun experience getting to release day and I hope those who check it out enjoy it. I probably won't do a tech review like for the previous releases, but if there is a sound or something else you want any information about just send me an e-mail.

I have no immediate plans for another full-length. If anything I'll do an occasional one off song whenever I have a musical itch to scratch. Instead, I'll be focusing on my musical development and expanded understanding of music and how it works.

Shifting Realities on Bandcamp



No comments:

Post a Comment