Monday, February 15, 2021

Six Feet Under The Underground: Track 3 - One Way Any Way

 

"One Way Any Way" was the last song written for Six Feet Under The Underground replacing the song that was originally in the track 3 slot. That song sounded too much like track 4 so I ditched it and came up with this,

There are several new sounds used in this song. The rhythm track features tambourine and bongos. The tambourine track was built using samples provided by the Subtersonic Music Blog and the bongos are from the Varazuvi Bongos VST. You'll also hear the Ample Sound Cloud Drum during the break. The Spitfire Audio Peel Guitar from their excellent LABS VST can also be heard.

I'm proud of the production on this one and think it might be the best sounding drums I've had on a track yet. Like most of my drums the track was built in the LMMS sequencer using hits from Drum Werks

Next time I'll cover track 4 "The Dance".

No comments:

Post a Comment